Translate

3/14/16

Hello it has been a tough winter!

Friends we have had a tough winter and I haven't been posting because of it!  Hope we are on a SPRING upswing and I can get back to some of my projects!  In a nutshell I fell the day after Labor Day and due to further injury to an existing condition  have been in a real mess.  My husband was injured the first week of Dec. while moving a milling machine when a 300+ pound motor atop it crashed down on him when the bolts attaching it broke.  We are both on the mend and feel blessed none of it was any worse than it was.

So thank you so much to all of you who missed me and this blog and especially to those who asked about us!  God Bless  you one and all.  Diane and Brian

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Diane, I had noticed you missing and just assumed you were busy caring for Brian. I hope your injury was not too severe and you had help. We have had a long hot summer here but hope you are now seeing some sunshine in your part of the world. Take care, best wishes Wendy

Myrna said...

Diane, Sorry to hear about all your injuries and glad to hear that you both are doing better.
Get well soon so you can enjoy the spring weather coming.

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!


Jeannette said...

I figured you were just taking care of your husband...how hard to both be on the mend at the same time. I hope near by folks have stepped in and covered some of the gaps. Glad you are pressing on...best to you!

Linda B said...

I am especially fascinated with your article. I value this article for the well-investigated substance and marvelous wording.
End of lease cleaning Campbelltown